Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Growing Place

Hi there!

Over the course of this semseter, I've been working on my Senior Capstone Project. I created a summer camp called "The Growing Place," which is designed to provide services to children with special needs through the outlets of music, theatre, and dance.

Take a look at my screen cast to learn more about my project, and read through my paper, which provides a more in depth look at my findings through creating this project!

Here are the links to my personal website where you can learn more about me and my IS contract, as well as my project website. Just a reminder, this camp is a hypothetical project I have created (but I really do wish it was real!)

Thank you!
-Chelsea Merritt



1 comment:

  1. A great walk-through of your site (which is phenomenal) in your screencast. I hope many people check it out and get drawn into your project, which is really quite stellar, and which, if realized, could have such an impact on children and families in our region! I wish the screencast talked a bit more about the insights you generated in your research, but in terms of explaining your capstone experience, it's beautifully organized and a pleasure to watch!

    ReplyDelete