Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Open Your Eyes: The Truth About Hunger in Your Community

Hello!

Throughout the semester, I've been working on my project which is called, Open Your Eye: The Truth About Hunger in Your Community.

Please watch my screen cast and learn about my progress with this research and Click Here to read my paper. 





video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

2 comments:

  1. This is a solid screencast, Lindsay. I might have liked to hear a bit more about the insights that each discipline provided-- maybe a few more specifics from your research-- but the overview is good. Also, maybe more room to talk about the specific food recovery program and show some images from that work to help engage your viewer in the activism a bit more? But all in all, good work here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is great, Lindsay! I think you really exemplify the spirit of Interdisciplinary Studies by blending research with activism and interviews-- what a terrific transdisciplinary, problem-centered approach to the topic! I think had this been more of a blog post, hyperlinks and images could have enhanced the experience of reading it, and some additional peer editing might help clean up some of the grammar blips here and there. But what you have in this paper is just a terrific, integrated project, a great model for future students in our program!

    ReplyDelete