As an art therapist I think that its will be detrimental to the recovery of any and all of my patients to think of things in an interdisciplinary sense. Using art as an outlet of self expression may in some cases not be enough. Especially when working with clients that have certain physical disabilities. I need to be aware of what other programs are out there that can be beneficial for them. Throughout the course of this project my goal will be to provide sufficient data to compel the concerned parties that these programs are indeed beneficial and they should continue to exercise these programs and increase the funding. Hopefully I will leave a lasting impact on this community and am able to step my foot into the door the more non-conventional therapies that are just beginning to make head way in our society.
Also, make sure you check out my super fancy timeline!
Tuesday, March 24
- Read Chapters 10 & 11 in Repko. Prepare Study Guide as you go.
- POST ON
BLOG: Go back to your Prospectus blog post. Add a new comment to
your post exploring how the first four steps of the Broad Model will
affect your plans
Abstract for research project due
Thursday, March 26
Chapter 12 in Repko. Complete Study Guide for Chapters 10, 11, &
Begin LIT search and Systematic analysis
Tuesday, March 31
- Bring Study Guide #3 to class in hard copy form.
Literature Search. Create chart with listed disciplines, authors,
focus of insight, and evaluation of insight. Fill in disciplines and
authors. Have 3-4 for each chosen discipline. Minimum of 3
disciplines, but no maximum! Order texts from ILL if necessary.
Submit for Senior Showcase
Thursday, April 2
- Read 2
articles, take notes, and fill in chart. Bring
evidence of notes and chart to class on Tuesday
Research Paper begin with Rebecca
Tuesday, April 7
- Test on Study Guide #3.
- Read 2 more articles, take notes, and fill in chart. Bring evidence of notes and chart for all 4 texts to class today.
Thursday, April 9
- Project LIT Search Begin to put website together
Tuesday, April 14
- Project. LIT Search / Website
Thursday, April 16
- Project LIT Search/ Website
Tuesday, April 21
- Project finish LIT Search begin final paper
Thursday, April 23
- Project final paper/ Website
Tuesday, April 28
- Project FINISH final paper /website put together ppt
Thursday, April 30
Final touches and edits done on all work – DO Screencast
Tuesday, May 5
- Bring draft of completed project paper to class.
Thursday, May 7
- Finish paper revisions and start screencast.
Final Exam is Tuesday, May 12 from 5-6:15pm
- POST TO BLOG: Post a screencast of your full project PPT and a copy of your full project paper in a single post. Due by 4pm.
- You will give a 5 minute version of your PPT at our exam. Please time yourself to make sure you are no longer or shorter than 5 minutes.