Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wait...What....I'm a Senior
For those of you who don't know me my name is Kaitlyn Warren and I am a senior here at PSU...eeeek. I'm new to this whole blogging this so please excuse this first post, hopefully it will get much better as the semester continues on. 

             Anywho a little about me and my journey here at Plymouth. It starts my second semester my sophomore year, yes indeed I am a transfer student! Going through the whole transfer experience was a bit of a transition for myself personally, but looking back I would not change it for a second. Plymouth State has become more of a second home, and I have created memories that I wouldn't take back for anything. I have found the career that I will be doing for the rest of my life, along with friends that have become more like family. 

Was a member of the PSU
Women's Field Hockey
Team! 
Spice Girls visited Plymouth for the night 
It has been quite the journey to get where I am today, and I am proud to say that I will be graduating this Spring from PSU with a degree in Health Science. I have created my interdisciplinary study by pulling class from the physical education program along with the health education program. By graduating with this degree I have set myself for my dream job of becoming a nurse. Without this program I would have been adding upwards of two years onto my education, thus costing me a lot more money. I am extremely grateful that I had the option to add the IS major, it has truly set me up for path that I want to take on in life. I have been going through the process of applying for graduate nursing programs throughout New Hampshire and cannot wait to hear back....hopefully with a letter of acceptance (: fingers crossed!
Orientation Leader Summer of 2014
 There are many more memories to come this upcoming semester here at Plymouth States...let's make them good ones!!! 
Great night with great friends (: 
My roomies over at 26 A Russell 
Signature Rattlesnake picture pose

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Kaitlyn! Hope the applications all go well-- sounds like you are on a perfect path for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great intro, and a nice blending of programs to make one that is your own…keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete